Norwegians in Southern California:
Please join us again this year at the beautiful Nansen Field
to celebrate the Norwegian Constitutional Day!
When: Sunday, May 15, 2016.
Gates open at 9:30AM
$5 per person / $3 for kids
Where: NANSEN’s 15 Hidden Valley Road, Rolling Hills Estates, CA 90274
Fredrik Halland ANINA
Program Starts at 10:50AM with hoisting of the American and Norwegian flags
- Featured performances by Norwegian recording artist ANINA and Justin Bieber-songwriter and guitarist Fredrik Halland
- Tale for dagen / Featured Speaker: Ms. Narcissa Vanderlip, Producing Executive Director of ETC Theatre Company and SNI Board member
- Greeting from Honorary Consul of Norway in Los Angeles Mr. Michael Soroy
- Sermon at 11:00AM by Norwegian pastor Sverre Tofte of the Norwegian Seamen’s Church, San Pedro
- “17. mai tog” – traditional procession around Nansen Field
- Vendor booths with Norwegian artifacts
- Sale of hot dogs, hamburgers, beer, wine, Norwegian heart-shaped waffles, and much more!
- Children’s games including a bouncing castle!
Vendors selling Norwegian-themed products….